If you found out you were dying, would you be nicer?
Try something new?
Well, you are.
We all are.
In these monthly offerings we will explore areas of living and dying including forgiveness, fear, life review, advance planning, funerals, rituals, gratitude, bucket lists, end-of-life resources and much more.
All traditions welcome, inclusive, non-denominational.
We’ll include passages from a variety of sources in the international and local healing communities such as, David Maginley, Judith Lief, Andrew Holecek, Roshi Joan Halifax, Stephen LeVine and others.
Come to one, come to all…. or pick and choose what suits you in the moment. $25 each. All meetings held at the Women’s Council House, 989 Young Avenue, corner of Inglis, in Halifax, south ramp entrance in Halifax.
To help us plan, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning again in October 15, 2019, 7 to 9 pm….
- October 15, 2019: Denial & Fear
- November 19, 2019: Community Deathcaring
- January 21, 2020: Forgiveness & Gratitude
- February 18, 2020: Advance Planning
- March 17, 2020: Life Review
- April 21, 2020: Regret
- May 19, 2020: Act of Dying
- June 16, 2020: Rituals
- September 15, 2020: Disposition & Funerals
- October 20, 2020: Legacy & Love Letters
- November 17, 2020: After Death